- Important Garbage Collection Notice
Please be advised that garbage collection scheduled for Thursday will be picked up on Friday and garbage collection scheduled for Friday will be picked up on Saturday. Thank you!
- Annual Holiday Celebration - You're Invited!!
The Township of Springfield Recreation Department is holding the annual Holiday Celebration on Wednesday, December 10th! Please join in for the free festivities including Hay Rides, Candy Fun Bounce House, Petting Zoo and much more! Please click here for additional information.
- Recycling Collection for Wednesday November 26th
Due to inclement weather, some sections of Springfield recyclables were not collected. Areas include: Hillside Avenue to Briar Hill Circle and the Chimney Ridge Road section. Giordano Companies will be back on Saturday November 29th to finish the route. Thank you for your understanding.
- Municipal Offices closed on Thursday and Friday
All Municipal offices will be closed on Thursday November 27, 2014 and Friday November 28, 2014 in observance of Thanksgiving holiday. Have a healthy, safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving
- Township Committee November 25, 2014 Regular Meeting Agenda
Click here for the agenda November 25, 2014 Regular Meeting Agenda
- Register Your Alarms – A Reminder to All Springfield Residents and Business Owners
It’s that time of year again! Annual registration of all burglar alarm systems is due no later than January 15, 2015. The Springfield Police Department will be sending a renewal notice and registration form to all previous registrants. Residents and business owners who were not previously registered can obtain a […]
- Adult Health Screening Available
Adult Health Screening – Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 8 a.m.Men’s Cancer Screening – Monday, December 8, 2014, 6 – 8 p.m.Pre-Registration required at 973-593-3079 ext. 1 – Beginning Thursday, Nov. 6 Get checked out…For more information, please click here
- Pay Your November Property Taxes On-Line!
To make it easier for residents and property owners, you can pay your fourth-quarter, November property taxes on-line. The Township of Springfield is offering the option to pay your property taxes conveniently on-line through Visa or MasterCard credit cards or checking account ACH Payment (e-Check). Using a credit card or […]
- GRASS... Cut it and leave it - Frequently Asked Questions
Please click here for information about the grass Cut it and Leave it benefits.
- What You Need to Know about Ebola
Attached is an important message from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Ebola. Click here for more information.
- Second Rain Garden Completed at Chisholm Community Center!
A second rain garden was completed at Chisholm Community Center. For more information and pictures please click here!