- Save money and energy in your home with Home Performance!
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR offers “whole house” solutions to reduce both your energy costs and carbon footprint. Installing energy efficient upgrades in your home can save you up to 30% on energy costs and increase the comfort, safety, and durability of your home.
- Save the date - SpringFest 2015 - Saturday, March 28th @ 1-3pm
SPRINGFEST 2015 – Springfield Recreation Department Saturday, March 28th @ 1-3pm Chisholm Park (Rain location: Chisholm Community Center)
- More Community Pool Improvements Coming this Season
The Springfield Community Pool is excited to announce the planned 2015 pool improvement projects. Project ideas are generated from pool members, pools in neighboring municipalities, Recreation Department research, and pool trade recommendations.
- Union County Recycling Information
Please click here for important recycling information from Union County.
- Register Now for the Fourth Annual Township Community Garage Sales, June 20-21 and September 12-13
Back by popular demand, not one but two town-wide Community Garage Sale weekends: Saturday, June 20 – Sunday, June 21 and Saturday, September 12 – Sunday September 13. Sale hours will be 9 AM to 6 PM, except on September 13 when it will end at 3 PM. The garage […]
- The Springfield Free Public Library Concludes Their Lunchtime Film Series
THE SPRINGFIELD FREE PUBLIC LIBRARY CONCLUDES THEIR LUNCHTIME FILM SERIES “MIKE NICHOLS RETROSPECTIVE” ON MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2015 The Springfield Free Public Library will show the fourth and final film in its lunchtime film series “MIKE NICHOLS RETROSPECTIVE” on Monday, April 13th.
- Springfield Green Team "Community Challenge"
To protect our environment and become a sustainable community we are implementing many practices in our town. We ask our residents to be part of these efforts by taking our challenges. Support our Community Challenges by selecting the pledges in the form below. you can also click on the image.
- Feds award $1M for Rahway River flood study
Union County mayors and freeholders today hailed the allocation of $1 million in federal funds to complete a long-stalled flood mitigation study along the 82-mile stretch of the Rahway River from Essex to Middlesex counties.
- Springfield Free Public Library - Adult Department Programs for March 2015 and More!
All programs are free and open to the public. Assistive listening devices are available upon request.
- A Glimpse at Property Tax in New Jersey
Ever ask that question why I pay the property taxes I pay? In order to answer that question, you need to consider all the factors that go into the computation of your property tax liability and how they can change, from year to year.
- 2015 Municipal Goals Approved by Township Committee
The Township Committee approved 2015 municipal goals at their January 11, 2015 Committee meeting. The goals include the Committee’s goals as well as goals for each department in the Township.
- Springfield Morris Avenue Vision Plan is Released – Promotes Walkable Downtown
Together North Jersey has announced the release of the Township of Springfield Morris Avenue Vision Plan final report. The Local Demonstration Project report provides a set of strategies to promote a walkable downtown for Springfield, which generally includes a several block area around Morris Avenue near the Mountain Avenue intersection. […]
- We are looking for a few good men and women. Become an Auxiliary Police Officer and help your community
Many people in our community were wondering what they could do to help ensure the safety and security of their family, friends and neighbors. For the members of the Springfield Auxiliary Police, the answer was never clearer…Continue doing what we’re trained to do! PROTECT AND SERVE the residents of Springfield.