- Springfield Morris Avenue Vision Plan is Released – Promotes Walkable Downtown
Together North Jersey has announced the release of the Township of Springfield Morris Avenue Vision Plan final report. The Local Demonstration Project report provides a set of strategies to promote a walkable downtown for Springfield, which generally includes a several block area around Morris Avenue near the Mountain Avenue intersection. […]
- Springfield Police Department Will Hold Project Medicine Drop Take Back Day
It will be located in the Senior Citizen Meeting Room at the Chisholm Community Center on Thursday, February 12th , from 11AM until 1PM. Please click here for more information!
- Deputy Mayor Margaret Bandrowski terminates the emergency proclamation
Deputy Mayor Margaret Bandrowski signed a document this morning terminating the storm emergency proclamation. Click here to get a copy of the “Rescind Order
- Springfield Declares State of Emergency
Click on Image below
- Important Storm Preparedness Information
Due the anticipated severe storm conditions, all municipal offices will be closed on Tuesday, January 27. Please be aware that Township officials and members of the Township’s Emergency Management team met today to ensure preparations are being made in anticipation of the blizzard conditions for today and tomorrow. We are […]
- Snow Plowing and Shoveling Etiquette – What you should know
The first step in successful snow blowing is to blow snow with the wind, never against it. While this sounds simple, implementing this will ensure that you don’t have to keep re-doing the same areas over and over. Please click here for more information
- Springfield Snow and Ice Control Plan
The Township of Springfield strives to provide effective and efficient snow and ice removal to allow motorists to travel safely within the Township during winter weather events. Each event is unique, and the snow and ice control operation changes depending on several factors including but not limited to the amount, […]
- Township Committee January 27, 2015 Regular Meeting Agenda
Click here for the January 27, 2015 Regular Meeting Agenda
- A Glimpse at Property Tax in New Jersey
Ever ask that question why I pay the property taxes I pay? In order to answer that question, you need to consider all the factors that go into the computation of your property tax liability and how they can change, from year to year.
- Pay Your February Property Taxes On-Line!
Pay Your February Property Taxes On-Line! To make it easier for residents and property owners, you can pay your first – quarter, February property taxes on-line. Taxes are due by February 10, 2015 no later than 4:00 pm.